At iafob, we:
- have a firmly based theoretical approach and methodology
- find solutions which are appropriate and situation-specific
- implement these solutions sustainably.
This is achieved by:
- examining up-to-date research findings and methods from the fields of occupational and organizational science
- investigating innovative and practice-oriented concepts of work and organization design
- examining concepts for the design of management systems.
When required, iafob also provides support through all phases of the change and innovation process. This includes:
- goal definition
- devising a solution
- evaluation of results and effectiveness.